Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekends are TOO short!

I really miss some of the things about working from home, when I was my own boss...in charge of my schedule. I miss the photography part of it too, the pleasure of delivering pictures to the coaches that I knew were some of the best sports pictures those parents would ever have of their kids. Maybe not such a big deal for some, but preserving memories is important to me, and I took alot of pride in my work. I also miss just being at home...free to take a day (or two) off if I needed to. I am glad I got to experience all of that for the time that I did, even with all the struggles that went along with it. So now I continue to move on with my life, still adapting to a "real" job....and thankful that I have one that I don't mind going to. And they are finally getting the paperwork ready so that I will be a permanent employee with benefits...yay!

I left Friday evening for Mom's house. My brother worked on my car Saturday, so while he had the car at the shop I spent the morning with my Sis-in-law and their little guy. Dawson is an extremely bright, ACTIVE 2 year old. Here are a couple of photos I was able to grab of him.


He's such a stinker! Cute tho, huh?! LOL!
My
mom gave me the prettiest birthday card while I was there. I love it and the message inside could have been written by her. She's so sweet and thoughtful. We have a really special relationship that I cherish. She also gave me a cute little framed poem to put on my desk at work! And fixed taco salads for dinner on Saturday! yummmmy!! My fave food!


Here is my Mom! Thanks for a really nice weekend, even if it was too short!
Remember, I love you very much!
Blessings and Hugs,


Cheryl




1 comment:

Betty Jo said...

Awwww . . . Dawson is such a cutie pie and so is your Mom. She looks just as sweet as I knew she would. I adore the card she gave you. BTW, HAPPY BELATED birthday my friend. xoxo