Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's The Weekend!

Have I been absent or what? I have barely started this blogging thing, and I am already guilty of neglect. It has been a crazy long week though, so I will forgive myself for being away for so many days in a row, LOL! I am really glad to see the weekend though. I don't have a huge bunch of stuff planned but just enough so that in between the busy stuff there will (hopefully) be some much needed downtime for me...and maybe even time and mental energy to scrap a page.


Today is my beautiful Daughter's birthday! Tammy, I wish you love, happiness, and joy on your special day. I love you so very much!

I did promise some more pics from LAST weekend, so since it's been almost a week since I posted I'll just present a few snaps of Meikina, Andrew and Tyler from the playground last Saturday.

The Boys




The Princess



My Birthday Cake

Ribbon flowers and stickers by Shabby Princess!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!


Blessings and Hugs,

Cheryl

2 comments:

Betty Jo said...

One thing about a personal blog is that you can work on it whenever you have the time . . . it never complains. I'm wondering now about my sanity in opening a second one! Happy birthday to your precious daughter. Adore the photos. The boys are soooo cute and Meikina is stunningly beautiful in that shot. Is that a German Chocolate cake? One of my faves. Love the way you placed the tiny layout in the index. Hope you get lots of rest this weekend and special time just for you.

Jen U said...

Awww what gorgeous photos! They are all adorable! Your cake looks sooooo yummy too! :)