Tuesday, June 05, 2007

No Internet?? YIKES!

I went all of Monday evening with no internet access. OMGoodness, I actually had withdrawals, with severe anxiety, and I was just totally whacked out! LOL! I guess it wasn't really quite that bad but I still didn't like the way it made me feel. But really, all I wanted to do was check my email real quick, scour through a few blogs that I like to visit and say hi to my Mom and Sister and whoever else might have been online. The internet is my doorway to a bigger world and I miss it when I can't go there! Anyway, I'm back up for now and I sure hope there is no more trouble for awhile.

Ok, that gripe is out of the way. I have a few more pictures to from the weekend that I want to show you. Not many, but Mom's flowers were just so pretty and I had to take a few photos of them. Looky here...






Aren't they gorgeous?




Blessings and hugs,


Cheryl

8 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Oooooooo these photos are gorgeous! I love the photo edges, is it an action? You are by far my favorite photographer of all time!! Gosh I know what you mean about being with the net. Mine is still hit and miss. Guess I might as well get used to that as long as we are in these mountains and I hope to be here a long time. xoxo

Betty Jo said...

LOL! I meant "being without the net". Just having my first cup of coffee of the day, so not awake yet. xoxo

Carrie said...

Hi there, I came here from the DigiScribbles blog. Great pictures, they're just lovely!
I'll be back again!
God bless :)

Jen U said...

Wow stunning photos! I love your new blog, I think I will visit often! :) Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Hi, BettyJo sent me over and I'm so glad she did! I love your blog and photos! And I really LOVE your header, how did you do it? And the old fashioned corners on your photos too, that is so neat! I'll be back for sure!!

Kahshe Cottager said...

I came by way of Betty Jo's blog for a wee visit! You have a beautiful layout and I really like the way you have posted your pictures. I will be back again!

Welcome to Blogland!

Carrie Nichols said...

Gorgeous photos!!

Betty Jo said...

I like it better this way 'round. Love the pink background too. xoxo