Thursday, May 31, 2007

Arteest!

It's MEEEE! It's way past my bedtime, YIKES! So what else is new, LOL! I have played and created to "my heart's content" this evening. Here is my latest page layout, another one of my sweet princess. I took these photos last weekend when I was at Mikey's house. I had all 5 of the kids out in the yard (Chris was with his dad) and I just wanted ONE photo of all of them. I didn't care what they did but I wanted them all in one picture! No way did that even happen, but little Meikina just sat there with her artist's canvas (magna doodle) and ignored all the craziness going on with the boys. Now, that is truly a princess for ya! So, without further ado....


Full credits here.

Ok, I'm outta here!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Betty Jo said...

How on earth have I missed that you are blogging?? Your blog is GORGEOUS!!! I adore this layout of Meikina. How wonderful she shares your artistic love. Perhaps she'll want to do photography too. xoxo