Sunday, June 10, 2007

Butterflies and Blessings and My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! LOL! I got an amazing email from Betty Jo this morning. Here is what she wrote:

"Hi Sweetie,

I just got to my computer to check the post where I'm designer of the week at Lifts With A Twist. Take a look here:
http://pachimactoo.typepad.com/. I actually suggested this layout to Susan, as I think it is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Low and behold she went with it too although you're on my team!! Awesome!!"


So this means lots of people will be using my layout for inspiration, how bout that??!!

This is one of my all time favorite layouts too, because it looks so layered and has lots of fun stuff going on, I really enjoyed creating it. Betty Jo even featured it on her blog last week to introduce me to her blogging friends. She's just a doll, I love her dearly.

I also got an amazing email from my Wonderful and Wise Mother, I love you so much Mom!

I'm watching my daughter's kids again today, since she and my son-in-law both have to work. I'm going there around 11am or so, and after lunch we are going to the pool for a little bit. Mike and Joshie are going to try to come to Louisville to visit me this afternoon, that will be a nice treat...I've miss them alot since I moved to Louisville.

I have some photos to share later from my babysitting adventure yesterday, that was an all day one, but it was a fun and awesome day. At one point as we were driving in the van I heard this little voice singing "Happy birthday to Gramma, happy birthday to you". It was my sweet little Meikina singing to me! Here is one photo from yesterday of my sweet princess, I'll post some more later of the boys. Gotta run!
Credits: Frame is a freebie by Mindy Terasawa, background paper is by Christina Smith. (not sure if it's still available.)

Blessings and hugs,

Cheryl

1 comment:

Jen U said...

Congrats on being the LO to lift this week! I really love that page, it's awesome and no wonder it was chosen. Beautiful photo too! :)