Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 365 - Catching up!

I spent my entire weekend reformatting the hard drive in my computer...twice. The first time I had already reinstalled many of the programs I absolutely have to have, but it wasn't going well and I just knew something was wrong. So on Sunday I called my little brother, and he talked me through the mess and got me going again. It seems like I have a brand new computer now! Anyway, I have a few days worth of photos to post, at least I did manage to do my one a day while I was buried in computer doo!

First is the one from Saturday. Christopher spent a good portion of the day with me, just hanging out and keeping me company while I had the tug of war with the computer. I've been wanting to get some pictures of him holding his flute for quite some time, and since he had already put it away after the concert Friday night, he didn't have it with him when I took the shots of him in his tuxedo. He loves music and is so very talented...here ya go!


On Sunday after my brother rescued my computer (and me!) Chris wanted to come over again, he just likes to hang out with his gramma, heheheee! He had been talking to me about Twilight and brought me a very well worn copy to read. Can't wait to start on it!


Today's photo is blahhh. Today was blahhh. This is what it looked like outside around 4:30 this afternoon...cold and gray and really... blahhhh. And, to make it even worse, it was Monday all day long. ugh! I started to brighten it up some in Photoshop, but I decided to leave it as you see it here, just because this is how I saw it outside. I need some sunshine!!

that's all for now!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Forget Me Nots Design said...

Hi, this is ForgetMeNots at Faith Sisters. I've really been enjoying your beautiful blog! I LOVE the flute photo (I used to play)!