Thursday, January 15, 2009

Days 14 and 15

Surprisingly I've not missed a single day taking a new photo for the past 15 days! Sometimes it's a challenge to decide on a subject, especially when there are no people around...most especially little kids. But I enjoy thinking about what my subject will be, and thanks to all my grandchildren I will often find their sweet faces in the viewfinder of my camera. I got to spend lots of time with Sara last evening so here she is gobbling a cookie after she ate her dinner. She even offered me a bite! I got that photo as well and it will look so cute next to this one in a layout someday. Here is my cookie eating princess!


Tonight everyone is out and it is just me at home. No cute babies to take a picture of, and it's way too cold for this old person to go outside...the radio said the temperature was ZERO around 5pm. There isn't much out there to see anyway but a parking lot and the bare trees I photographed the other day. I decided to feature my new camera for todays photo. I bought my Canon 40D back in October after saving for over a year, then felt so guilty about spending the money I couldn't even enjoy it like I thought I would. Thanks to Project 365 I have finally gotten past that and it's part of my everyday life now. My new toy...


Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable photo of Sara with that cookie! You had better enjoy your new camera. You deserve it and worked so hard for it. I just ordered a point and shoot as I need something small to carry around with me since Frank isn't here to help me carry my heavy kit. I bought the Canon Powershot G10. Just got notice today it has shipped out. xoxo