Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year and Project 365

Well it has only been a little over 6 months since I stopped by my own little bloggy! I am going to attempt to make time to post more often because I've decided to do a photo-a-day for the next year. HA! that may fall by the wayside like most of my other hobby related activities due to being really busy with my 9 month old granddaughter...a good reason right? But for now I want to give it a try and I suppose you could call this a New Year's Resolution. Yeah yeah, I need to lose some weight, and exercise more, and try not to hate my job so much, but let me just stick to something I am really excited about!

This Photo-A-Day should be fairly simple, in theory...it's just a photo of any little everyday thing going on in my life. Here is the first one from yesterday (since it's after midnight now as I'm writing this), January 1st. I spent the day wrapping gifts for my oldest granddaughter, Meikina, her birthday is January 2nd. Her mother and big brother have been in Florida all week, the Eastern High Marching Band got to be in the Disney World New Year's Eve Parade! They will be home just in time to help Meikina celebrate turning 4. So, for the first day of Project 365 I took a photo of all her very pink gifts!




'til tomorrow...

Blessings and Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: