Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day 3

Today I took all the ornaments off my Christmas tree, and as I piled them up on the table I noticed how pretty they looked all grouped together. A photograph began to form in my head so as soon as everything was off the tree I lit the candle, got out my camera and played! All these Christmas ornaments are just hodge podge to most anyone else, but a huge portion of them have memories attached, going back more than 30 years when my kids were small. There is a clothes pin angel that my daughter made when she was in 2nd grade, a ceramic Rudolph my oldest son painted at about the same age, and a Baby's First Christmas ornament belonging to my youngest son who now has his own child. I have ornaments that were given to me by friends, some made by myself, and others I have purchased over the years with the date on them. So, here is my photo for today, little reminders of my Christmas past...

No comments: