Sunday, July 08, 2007

Some New Pretties to Show You

This is just a quick post to show off some stuff, you know me, I always flaunt my beautiful grandchildren! LOL! I did this layout for last weeks Lifts with a Twist. The layout I lifted, Beautiful by Juliet, was so lovely and I couldn't resist giving it a try. Hmmm.... The one I did is only barely similar in design but no matter, I ended up loving how it turned out. That's how it is done I believe, you use the featured layout for inspiration, not necessarily to be copied. I need to do something different with the title tho...I dead-ended on that, but the main photo kind of makes up for it, don't you think?! Here she is, Gramma's Beauty!

Credits here


Yesterday Mike, Michele, and the boys came over. Michele and I took Joshua and Justin to the pool while Mike and Aaron hung around working on Aaron's car.
The little guys weren't too crazy about the water, so they stayed close to the side and steps of the pool. I did manage to get a couple of shots of them having fun. The water was a perfect temperature, and it was hot outside, a great day to swim!


Here is Joshua...



...and Justin. He thought it was so fun to sit on that top step and splash.
Look, he has a farmers tan!


Watery Washes brushes by Katie Pertiet
Frames by Nancy Comelab

I'm outta here now, my friend from Radcliff is coming to visit. She should be here any minute.
Everyone have a wonderful day!

Blessings and Hugs,

Cheryl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures, and great work!
God bless :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, your one word on the LO for your granddaughter said it all. Beauty. She is a treasure. And I love seeing Joshua and Justin in the water, for starters, as am a water lover myself. The watery washes brushes, and frame add beautifully to the pool background with both boys. They are darlin', and what fun they are having! Hope you had a blast with your friend. have a great day! :-)

Betty Jo said...

OMGosh this layout is exquisite! Of course ALL the photos are wonderful. I adore swimming pool photos. There is something about the blue of the water that just brings out such beauty of children. Hope you had a wonderful time with your friend. xoxo

Nesting For Natalie said...

I was referred to your blog from Betty Jo. What a lovely place you have here!

I adopted a daughter from China this past March, so I really enjoyed the beautiful photos of yur granddaughter!

Darling kiddos!

Amy

Betty Jo said...

Good Morning! Thanks for your sweet comments. I just had to tell you. I ordered a new lens and it arrives Tues or Wed. Chris and I have been sharing my old Canon 75-300 1.5mm telephoto. I just ordered the newer version, 70-300mm f/4-5.6 EF IS. They have improved the IS which I need with my shaky hands. I'm giving the older lens to Chris. I can hardly wait to try it out. xoxo