Sunday, March 01, 2009

Just a few...

I am so far behind on posting, but at least I am still managing to get my photo-a-day. Doing this project has proved to me how limited my world really is these days...work and home and work and home. Most evenings I take care of Sara shortly after I get off work so nearly all my photos will be of her...who cares right?!! I think once the weather is nicer and things start to grow I will venture out more. For now, this is my life!

February 15
I lost my phone and had to buy a new one.

**sighs**


February 16
This pretty little cup and saucer was one of the few things I retrieved from my grandmother's house after she died almost 10 years ago.


February 17
Stamp club night! We made some really cute projects this evening, this one was my favorite! So easy and pretty!


February 18
Here is sweet Sara Ann, it's time to get ready for a bath, then jammies and snuggle time :)


February 19
This little hat box was another treasure I got from Mamma Avis' house. It is just full of junk mostly, stamps from letters and cards that she had saved, a few other tidbits. Mixed in all those items was this piece of torn newsprint with a couple of lines written on it. I don't know if they were lyrics to a hymn or words to a poem she might have written. There were alot of those poems (I won't get into the details of what happened to them) but I only have a couple that she gave me many years ago. Anyway, it was a nice surprise to find these handwritten words.
"Walking down that rocky road with one more hill to climb; I'll find a rainbow and a cross divine."

February 20
Sara loved this flower, bless her heart! One of her favorite things to do right now is point and say "see?" So sweet!


February 21
I love color! I hope to get a lot more use out of these pencils once I move into my new apartment. Is there any such thing as "free" time?


More later!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: