Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching My Breath!

and hopefully catching up with the Project 365 photos. I hate to let them go too long, because the journaling is important and if I get too far behind then I won't be able to remember what was going on the particular day I took each photograph. So...here I go! Let me see how many I can get posted this entry.

February 8
No time for creativity today at all...but I did get to have one of these!

February 9
I spent the evening with my serious and sweet Sara Ann. She is my dolly girl!


February 10
I spent lots of time with Sara this week and didn't see a single thing or person I would rather photograph than this gorgeous little angel!


February 11
So busy today and all evening...time for bed...past time...boring photo...zzzzzzzzzzz


February 12
Sara playing in her favorite spot again.


February 13
Beans, Beans, the musical froot...the more you eat the more you...never mind, you know the rest! :)
After these simmered for a few hours...yummmidy yumyum!


February 14
Valentine's Day...which I don't normally sillybrate. But I had to grab a photo of my sweet Sara before her mommy spirited her away for the day. I only got a couple of shots tho, and this is my photo for today. I do love this little girl!


Credits: Frames - Katie Pertiet, Tags - Betty Jo Martin.

How about this, I managed to get a week's worth posted tonight. Now I'm signing off and going to bed, it's that magic hour again. Have a great rest of the week! Tomorrow is Friday, woohooo!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! I love the way you've framed them too. Beans - I ♥ 'em! What is the new coke sweetened with? xoxo