Monday, March 09, 2009

Still posting February photos...arghhh!!

Seems like I'll never catch up, but who cares but me right?
Here are the last photos from February, good thing it was a short month!

February 22
Sara is getting steadier on her feet, dragging a small quilt around with her for safety, heheee!


February 23
This was given to me by my nephew a few years ago, not sure what it is but it sure is a pretty little thing. It's about 2 inches tall and has a painted purple iris on it, my grandmother's favorite flower. I think she loved all flowers tho...like me!


February 24
This is my cutie pie again! I even have a page layout done using this photo. I'll have to go back and see if I can remember the credits later, it's been at least 2 weeks now since I started the layout and I didn't keep track...well I did in my head thinking that I would remember, but I really should know better, LOL! Since this wasn't the only sweet photo I got of Sara that day I will need to make a 2nd page to go with it.


February 25
This is just some little things on a wall in the dining room. My sweet Mother cross stitched the picture. I found the shelf at a flea market/antique barn several years back. Stevie gave me the ceramic apple/trinket thingy, and I just adore my little bear. Guess I've been thinking about how I want to decorate my new apartment:) Pretty sure I will keep the apple theme going in the kitchen and dining areas, I love all my stuffs! Maybe this time I will even do some painting, management allows us to paint as long as we put it back to the original color when we move.


February 26
This one cracks me up, look at Sara's little foot!


Febrary 27
It's Friday! woohooo!


February 28
Here is my lil sweetheart lovin' on her baby dolly she got for Christmas from her great grandparents, my Mom and her hubby, Paul...love them both so much. When they were Christmas shopping for the little kids, he told Mom that all little girls need a dolly and he was determined to get her one. They looked and looked to find one suitable for a baby with no moving/edible parts. This one was the perfect baby doll for Sara's first Christmas.


ok, that catches me up for last month. back soon with some from March!

Blessings and Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: