Sunday, February 01, 2009

January 25-31 Project 365

Wow, a whole month of photos and I didn't miss a single day! Here are the ones from the past week.

January 25
My Sweet Sara showing me the bear's nose. She likes to point to my nose and eyes, she even tries to say the words. Smart girl!



January 26
This is my beautiful daughter Tammy and her youngest son Andrew. The whole family came over, they even brought dinner! We had a wonderful time, good food and lots of laughs!



January 27
Winter Storm. The beginning of a bad one too, almost 700,000 homes in Kentucky have been without power and it could take up to two weeks to get everyone back on. We have been very lucky here at my apartment, we didn't lose power this time. Back in the fall was bad enough but at least it was warm weather and not below freezing temperatures.



January 28
More snow and ice. I made it in to work after Aaron offered to drive me. I have many photos from today but this was my favorite, taken on the property at work.

Iced Crabapples



January 29
This is a photo of ice coated trees just outside the entrance to my apartment complex. The ice has been so destructive but amazingly beautiful.



January 30
How about something besides weather related pictures? This evening Aaron graduated from the recruit program at the Worthington Fire Department. My flash gave out on me during the ceremony so I didn't get the shots I wanted, I'm so disappointed. But I did get some afterwards, which is a blessing for me. Aaron rarely lets me photograph him, so I took advantage of this situation! Here is the one I chose for my picture of the day.



January 31
I spent most of today with Sara. I can't help but get my camera out when I am with her, she is so much fun and just as cute as can be!


That's all for now, til next week!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! Andrew and Sara are growing like weeds! I love your photos, especially the one of ice on the crab apples. Sara truly favors her handsome daddy! xoxo