Monday, May 28, 2007

Me? Blogging??



Well, here it is. I started this blog almost a year ago and never finished or even posted anything. Check out this huge header, LOL! I'll have to work on that but for now I'll leave it alone. I love that it has all of my grandkids on it, so it has to have lots of room right?? Anyway, I'm not much of a writer, but I will do my best to keep things up to date. Most of what you'll see here will be photos and layouts of my family, usually my grandkids. I have many gigibytes of hard drive space just filled with images that I have taken the past five years and way too many of them are still waiting to see the light of day....

It's Memorial Day in the US. May God bless our soldiers who are working hard to keep us safe and free...remember,
Freedom isn't Free.


Here is my latest page layout...
full credits here

Blessings and Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: