Monday, January 09, 2012

Project 52 Week 2

Here is my photo for week two. I have to say I was not very enthusiastic today when I first walked outside with my camera but had just a bit of an idea of what I was looking for. I wanted a wildflower or some other thing that grows unattended and would be withered and dry by now. Something leftover from summer, something I could bring to life on my computer screen. I found just what I wanted so I shot a few frames. Even though the colors weren't vivid they were there. Thru the viewfinder on my camera I could see the touches of green in the background, the grass that hasn't died out yet, and the blue bit of sky above and the light. To me those are the colors of spring and the promise of new life. This image represents the pain in my heart that life has put there, and the sadness… and hope.

This turned out better than I even imagined, I love the hidden surprises that digital photography and the power of Adobe bring into my creative world!  Thank you dear Lord for giving me this gift. I hope that in some way it will bring you glory.













Blessings and Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: