Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Saying Hi to Dad plus some other stuff...

April 27
Here is the balcony of my new apartment. I'll start moving some stuff in there by this time next week! Nothing real special honestly, but it's going to be my own little space.


April 28
Chris and I attended the awards banquet for his high school band where they made a surprise announcement! Guess who is marching in the 2010 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?!!



April 29
Nine years ago, how can that be? It doesn't seem like so much time has passed since Dad left us to be with the Lord. I love you and miss you Daddy, but I rejoice that you are where you are meant to be and I will see you again.


April 30
I've been taking my camera to work with me so that when I walk during breaks I can grab a few shots here and there. I love this lacy flower, not sure what it is tho. It reminded me of a doily with the large flowers surrounding the smaller ones in the center...and as usual my photo doesn't do it justice.


Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Betty Jo said...

Woo Hoo! Your new apartment looks awesome. I can't wait to see more. OMGosh how Chris has grown up! I remember the very first photos I saw of him, in your yard with a camera, way back when. He has definitely changed since then. I truly know how much you still miss your father, but what a glorious hope we have that we'll be with our loved ones again. I haven't forgotten you!! ♥