Friday, April 17, 2009

Ready For More Photos?

Ahhhhh! It's the weekend, finally! Tomorrow I'm driving up to see my Sweet Mother. I haven't been to visit since our Christmas get together and I was so busy with all the kids that we didn't really get to just chat and be together. Can't wait to see you Mom!

On a sort of sad note, Sara (and her mommy, it's a package deal) doesn't live here with me anymore. They moved out today, and even though it's past time for a change here I will really miss seeing that sweet baby pretty much every day. This has been planned for awhile and I thought I was somewhat prepared for it but now I'm not so sure. I think once I move into my new apartment it will be a little easier for me and I might even find that I have time for some of my crafty hobbies that have been neglected in exchange for taking care of a baby. It has been a very good trade, and I am so thankful that I had the past year to bond with this very precious little girl. I pray that God will keep her in His care and that Sara will be allowed to spend time with me as she grows up.

So here are the pics...

April 13
Little girl doesn't feel well, she had her one year checkup and immunizations today. Poor sweet baby, she just looks so sad.


April 14
My Sara is feeling lots better today. She just loves this baby dolly and after hugs and smoochies she points to her baby's embroidered eyes. She is facinated with facial features right now and eyes are her favorite.

April 15
Today is Aaron's birthday. Yep, he was a tax baby! He refused to let me take a photo of him, so I grabbed this one instead...sharing his birthday cake and some ice cream with Sara.


April 16
Spring finally made it's way back! I hope it stays awhile this time. The sun came out and it warmed up enough to enjoy a stroll around the neighborhood this evening. I was bad, I picked a bloom from one of those trees that are all over the place and gave it to Sara...and what did she do with it? I have her well trained in sniffing flowers!


April 17
I gave Sara this little book for her birthday. I've been wanting to do a scrapbook page using this title and then list some of the little things about Sara that I love...but then I would need to do one for each of my grandchildren...Hey that sounds like a good idea to me!


This catches me up! Since I'm expanding my boundaries a bit this weekend I am hoping that I won't have to work so hard to come up with a photo idea the next two days, fun fun!

have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: