Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

He is Risen! Jesus is risen indeed!

Time to post some more photos...

March 31 (I must have missed the 30th, oops!)
My baby princess in her little girl night gown playing in her favorite spot!



April 1
Daffydillys!


April 2
Remember the iced crab apples from January? Well, now we have gorgeous blooms!


April 3
I'm spending the night at Tammy's tonight, everyone is asleep except me and the bear, LOL!


April 4
It's a gorgeous weekend to be outdoors! Here is Meikina flying down the slide at Chancey Playground.


April 5
Meikina again, on the way to the playground again today...such a pretty little princess!


April 6
Oh my goodness, she's texting??


April 7
Bloomin' Trees! Whatever they are, the blossoms are just beautiful!


April 8
I have missed a couple of days here and there, but overall I've done pretty well taking a photo a day the past four months. I have been extremely exhausted this week, no energy whatsoever...just soooo tired.

April 9
The Easter Bunny sneaked in to work today and left everyone something sweet...yummmmidy yum yum!!!


April 10
Sara absolutely LOVES to play on my bed! When she says "Ni Ni" that doesn't mean she wants to sleep! When I put her on the bed she rolls over on her tummy and curls up in a tiny ball and waits for me to say "I'm gonna get my baby girl!" Then she crawls to the edge as fast as she can go and waits for me to grab her up and tickle her. I don't know which of us has the most fun! Sara Ann is simply adorable no matter what she is doing!


April 11
Endangered species! And that's all I've got to say about that!


April 12
I spent the day alone...mostly by choice. It was quiet and peaceful and I really enjoyed the day. This is the first time I colored eggs in I don't know how many years! what a mess, LOL! But look, they even have glitter! Click on the photo for a closer look!


I am so thankful that Jesus gave his life for me so that I can live with Him forever. God's greatest gift is His Son, and with that gift comes peace, blessings, and the promise of eternity in Heaven. Thank you Lord! In Jesus' name, Amen.

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: