Sunday, October 28, 2007

Smile!

I have been so buried in wedding photos that I haven't even been able to do more than think about scrapping. I finally went on strike yesterday and started a page. I'll do wedding photos this afternoon.

SMILE!


Full list of credits are here

I started out with some pretty papers by my friend, Betty Jo. Those fabric curls at Scrapgirls have been on my wish list for a long time so I treated myself to something new to play with. It took me awhile to figure out how to make them work with the papers but I think I got it! So, I got the photo, background papers, and some elements on there, but journaling is not so easy for me, though it's very important. Sometimes word art will do the job, so I looked through my stash, and found this one. I don't have many pictures of Meikina smiling like this! She is a very happy girl but when the camera comes out she gets very serious, or she does that fake smile that looks more like a grimace, LOL! So this particular word art worked well for me, and I think there is just a little more meaning to the part "the heart is home". This page will be added to her Shutterfly photo book. if I ever get it done, LOL!

I've got to run now, almost time for church. Until another day...

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: